I am a big "list person" I make a list for everything!!! Whenever I make a list I am bound and determined to finish it quickly and efficiently. I have made a list of some things I am going to do this year:
1. No carbonation for 11 months (You might say why 11 months and not a full year.... well I need something to look forward to in December)
2. Brush teeth twice daily (Now this may seem a little gross but sometimes when I am really tired at night I just forget. I am just going to make it a solid habit)
3. Wake up at 5:00 AM every morning (You may be thinking 5:00 AM!!!! CRAZY!! Well I am a morning person and do better when I wake up early and I heard that you if wake up at the same time every single day your body is healthier)
4. Work out at least 30 minutes a day 6 days a week (30 minutes should not be a super hard goal to hit)
5. No more Chai Tea (Since I turned 18 almost 7 years ago I became fond of Chai Tea. Chai tea contains a lot of calories and caffeine and that is why I am not going to drink it anymore.)
6. Have a treat on Sunday only. (I have a sweet tooth and love all cookies and brownies so to give those things up completely would just about kill me so I am going to limit my self to Sunday's. This does not mean the only think I will eat on Sunday is sugar but that will be the day that if I want to make brownies for my beehives (for all non-LDS friends a beehive is a 12-13 year old girl) I will eat a brownie that day)
7. Track Calories daily.
8. Make Lunches and eat less fast food!
Well there you have it, my 2014 resolutions!
Monday, December 30, 2013
I have a problem keeping a blog... I also have a problem loosing weight. I have heard that trying to loose weight on my own is not the best way to go about it, and that I should probably get people involved to help motivate me! SO...... although this might be embarrassing for me I hope that I can receive help and encouragement along my 2014 journey!! I will be posting pictures and (I am not sure if I am brave enough to post my weight yet) I will also be talking about some of the work outs I am attempting and the food I am eating! This will be a long journey and I hope that I can kill two birds with one stone .... blogging.... and weight loss! The next post will be a before picture...... (I am a little nervous to show it but I will soon get over it)
Posted by Cory and Sarah Lewis at 4:03 PM