Monday, December 30, 2013

Trying out this blog thing one more time...... Weight Loss

I have a problem keeping a blog... I also have a problem loosing weight.  I have heard that trying to loose weight on my own is not the best way to go about it, and that I should probably get people involved to help motivate me! SO...... although this might be embarrassing for me I hope that I can receive help and encouragement along my 2014 journey!! I will be posting pictures and (I am not sure if I am brave enough to post my weight yet) I will also be talking about some of the work outs I am attempting and the food I am eating! This will be a long journey and I hope that I can kill two birds with one stone .... blogging.... and weight loss! The next post will be a before picture...... (I am a little nervous to show it but I will soon get over it)

No comments:

Post a Comment