Saturday, January 4, 2014

Baby Shower and Self Control

Today I helped throw a baby shower for my little sister Emily who just had a baby. There was all sorts of candy and cupcakes and carbonated punch.... yum... did I eat any of it???? NO!!! I really wanted to though but I had such self control and that is partly due to the fact that I knew I had to blog and did not want to blog that I ate a bunch of junk food.


I got 8 hours of sleep last night which was refreshing. When I woke up this morning I deep cleaned my house so I burned a lot of calories doing that.

Food for today

Breakfast:
1 Carnation Breakfast Package = 60 Calories
1 Cup Milk= 130 Calories

Lunch:
1/2 Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich = 220 Calories
1/3 Cup Cottage Cheese = 86 Calories
8 Oz Apple Juice = 120 Calories
1 Pretzel Roll = 310 Calories

Dinner:
1 Chicken Cordon Bleu = 300 Calories
8 Oz Apple Juice = 120 Calories

Total Calories =1346

I did my hip hop ab routine for 30 minutes today and it is getting easier each time which is good because it was difficult to get through the first couple times I did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment