Thursday, January 30, 2014

Cougar?????

Last night I sad to stay at work later than usual due to some changes that suddenly took place at work so I did not leave until 6:30 last night. Right when I got home I had to change clothes and go to Zumba and when I got home I went right to sleep. It was a busy day for me. But when I woke up today I got a call from Cory who was just coming home from work and he asked me if anyone knocked on our door this morning. I was a little confused and he told me that there were tracks (in our 3 inches of snow). He went to investigate the tracks and noticed that they were rather large paw tracks the kind a big cat like a cougar or a bobcat might make!! The tracks went right up to my porch!!! Now I am scared there is a wild cat living near my house! I better keep Hercules inside!


I ate Subway twice yesterday, breakfast and lunch and I cant remember what I had for dinner.

I was unable to do Hip Hop Abs due to being so busy but I still got Zumba in so I don't feel as bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment