Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Sleep.....

Today I was really tired and just wanted to sleep all day but I did not. I got up and went to the dentist. I have two cavities ...BOO!!! Then I went to my moms house and walked up and down her stairs so many times helping her take down all her Christmas decorations. When I came home I had a nice lunch with my husband and then we watched a movie. The whole movie I had to fight to stay awake. After the movie I went to my young women activity which was fun becasue we went to an old folks home and played bingo with the residents.

Food that I ate today-

Breakfast:
1 Carnation Breakfast Essentials Package = 60 Calories
1 Cup of Milk = 130 Calories

Lunch:
1 Half Empire State Sandwhich from Gandolfos = 460 Calories
1 Cup Apple Juice = 120 Calories

Dinner:
1 Homemade Biscuit = 180 Calories
1 Bowl Homemade Hamburger Soup= 265 Calories

Total Calories = 1218 Calories

I only had time to do 30 minutes of hip hop abs today so no Zumba......

No comments:

Post a Comment