Friday, January 17, 2014

Zumba Class

Once again I forgot to post twice in a day to get caught up so I am still one post behind.

Last night I went to a Zumba class with my sister-in-law Tasha. It was so much fun! There is a lady in Tasha's ward that teaches Zumba from a dance studio she has in her basement. It was a little intense. During a water break the lady teaching the class asked me if I was a dancer because I looked so poised. This made my day to know that although my body had fat on it I have still got some moves!

I did 1 hour of hip hop abs before going to the 1 hour zumba class. I burned 2500 calories yesterday and at 1250!!!

At 2:00 in the morning I woke up suddenly with a sharp headache and it would not go away and I know this was due to me not having enough water throughout the day so I really need to focus on water intake so that does not happen again.


No comments:

Post a Comment