Friday, January 10, 2014

Fuzzy little cat

I really love coming home to a fuzzy little cat. It makes me so happy when I come home from work and a little cat is always there wanting to cuddle with me. It makes things a little easier especially when I am home alone a lot.



Today for food I had:

Breakfast:
1 Carnation Breakfast essentials package= 90 Calories
1 Cup Milk = 130 Calories

Lunch:
1 7 inch Turkey Sandwich from which which- 327 Calories

Dinner:
1 Tablespoon Peanut butter = 94 Calories
1 Whole Wheat Tortilla = 100 Calories
1 Banana = 90 Calories
1 20 Oz Powerade= 125 Calories

Total Calories= 926 Calories

I really need to focus on eating a little more food each day but with my work schedule it is hard to find time to eat.

I did an hour of hip hop abs today : )


No comments:

Post a Comment