Friday, January 3, 2014

Cramps

Reader Discretion is Advised:

Today was a tough day to get through. For those of you readers who do not know much about me I have some serious female issues....so when that time of the month comes around I am not a happy camper. Between the severe pain and stomach issues getting through today was not easy.


I woke up at 5:00 AM and checked my fit bit to see how long I slept because I did not feel that I slept very well. My Fit bit showed that I slept for 6 Hours and 11 minutes with 59 of those minutes in a restless sleep.

Food for the day

Breakfast:
1 Carnation Instant Breakfast = 60 Calories
1 Cup of Milk = 130 Calories

Lunch:
3 oz Carrots = 34 Calories
1 TBSP Ranch = 65 Calories
1 Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich =439 Calories
1 Activia Greek yogurt = 130 Calories
1 String Cheese = 80 Calories

Dinner:
10 Better Cheddars =73 Calories
1 Package fruit Snacks = 90 Calories
1 Ham and Cheese Hot Pocket = 340 Calories

Total Calories= 1441

I have not done my work out for the day but I am about to attempt it in a few minutes. I just feel so lousy today and am in pain but I told my self I would work out so that is what I am going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment