Monday, January 6, 2014

Exhausted but feeling good!

Today I am exhausted!!! Last night I did 45 minutes of my Zumba game because I was just having so much fun! I only got 5 hours of sleep last night according to my fit bit. I don't think I can write much more on this post because I am so tired and just want to fall asleep. Today I did my 30 minutes of hip hop abs and another 45 min of Zumba.

Food I ate today-

Breakfast:
1 Carnation Breakfast Essentials Package = 60 Calories
1 Cup Milk = 130 Calories

Lunch:
2 Pieces of Deer Jerky = 80 Calories
1 Homemade Biscuit = 180 Calories
1 Powerade = 125 Calories
1 Chicken Cordon Bleu = 300 Calories

Dinner:
1 Chobani Greek Yogurt Tube = 67 Calories
1 Banana = 90 Calories
1 Whole Wheat Tortilla = 100 Calories
1 TBSP Peanut Butter = 94 Calories

Total Calories = 1226 Calories

I think I am going to go to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment