Friday, January 24, 2014

Hyper Cat

Yesterday my little cat Hercules was way too hyper. Usually he sleeps all day long and all night long. That was not the case yesterday. I have never seen him be so hyper for so long. He was meowing at everything for no reason. I let him go outside for a bit today thinking he could go run around and blow off some steam but that did not work either. Finally right before I left for Zumba he was starting to get tired.


Last night I did my hour of hip hop abs and then went to my hour of Zumba. I have been getting a little down on my self lately because I have lost nine pounds this year and am stuck at 9 pounds down and once I get to 10 I get to post another picture here on my blog. I cant seem to get to 10 pounds gone!. So at Zumba last night I was trying extra hard and trying to have a little fun (Zumba is soooooo fun) while I was having fun the instructor at one point said "Sarah is really picking it up back there!" It was one sentence that helped with a little motivation to keep going.



1 comment:

  1. Nine pounds is amazing in one month! You'll get that last pound off—can't wait to see a picture of you. :)

    Hyper kitties are so funny!

    ReplyDelete