Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Young Women Activity

I can not let my self get behind on my blog.... I can not let my self get behind on my blog.... I can not let my self get behind on my blog.. This is what I have to tell myself lately!!!

Last night I had young women's and we made Come Unto Christ blocks. While we were painting the blocks I was helping some girls pass off some of their personal progress tasks.

I really love working with the young women in the church I think that it keeps me young! I feel like if there is any one in this world I can help it is teenage girls!.

I did not work out last night because I needed a night off (and Pretty Little Liars was on). I don't know if I will post again tonight but I need to have another day where I post two in one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment