Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Forgot again....Young Women

I think I keep forgetting to blog not because I am lazy, but because I am busy!

Yesterday when I got off of work I made some orange chicken and rice for dinner.

Then right after dinner I had to get my hour of hip hop abs in before going to my young women activity at 7:00. The 2014 Youth theme is Come unto Christ. So all the lessons and activities for the year are supposed to tie in with the theme in some way.


For the activity last night we had a planning meeting about all of the activities that we are going to do for the rest of the year. Did you know that 12 year old girls come up with some of the craziest things to do? All of my girls know that I do this hip hop ab workout and so now they have all decided that they want to do that for an activity to talk about health and fitness. I think it will be fun to watch the girls do hip hop abs!!

The planning meeting lasted almost until 9:00! It took so long because the girls kept coming up with so many crazy ideas that we would never in a million years do!

When I got home I was just so tired and wanted to sit and watch Pretty Little Liars (My now not so secret addiction)

I ate exactly 1200 calories yesterday.

I will hopefully post again tonight so that I can turn this blogging thing into a habit!


No comments:

Post a Comment